Thursday, September 25, 2008

So far yet so near..

I'm very much into this habit of describing personal experiences in blog a bit too much.. Believe me I've tried to change it but in vain.. So I decided to stop feeling bad about it and just go on..

Today, as most of the days now, I did absolutely nothing.. I had no classes in the morning as some company had come down ( The placement scenario is very bad.. I earnestly wish my college retains its reputation.. But more on that later.. ) So the whole of the morning was spent doing nothing.. Well.. Not exactly.. For some good 1 hr I bugged my best friend with arbitrary non-sense.. Mom and bro are out of town and dad is at work.. I was just too lonely and my friend says that was the reason behind all my crap.. But I dont really know.. May be that.. Hmmm.. May be not.. But the facts remain that I blabbed and crapped and irritated him so badly that he should not be talking to me for the next 106 years.. But as he is destined to be, he had to bear all of it and more and still call me again in the evening and talk for quite sometime.. You see, he had to pull me out of my weird mood.. GOD!! How can he even put up with me so much is beyond my understanding.. I dont think I can..

Now.. Trust me.. I was a good girl in the evening.. I dint crap as much.. Atleast not along the lines I crapped in the morning.. For its a foregone conclusion that I crap.. Then we landed on this discussion..

Do long distance relationships last?? I dont really know.. I remember reading an artice about it in Times.. It says most long distance relationships dont last more because with a few minutes of talk everyday you assume the 24 hours of the person to be that good.. And when you get to know he/she is actually not that you dont want to be with that person who is very different from your imagination.. My friend says thats not really true for he knows every bit of his girl friend.. To shed more light on that note.. He knows what she does when she wakes up, how she likes to brush her teeth and when, he knows the laziness that goes into her bath, how she pulls herself along to work, what she does there for they talk whenever either if them is free(yes the other makes sure they get free) what she likes to eat, how she eats, how she drives, how she does this.. how she does that.. To how she dozes off to sleep the list seemed never ending.. Well.. It was.. He knows so much about her.. He knows her so damn well.. He knows what she wants.. He even knows what she would want..

Now I really do wonder.. If a person knows so much just by talking over the phone how great would they be when it comes to it that they are together.. I dont really know.. He says it would be all bliss... And...... I believe him..

No comments: