Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And They Lived Happily Ever After..

This is how every fairy tale ends.. And they lived happily ever after.. Getting to think about it no one really knows how they lived.. What is it to be happy.. Lately I realized I have this bad habit of getting to blogs when I'm not in a great mood.. I just type out something really random.. Well.. Erratic you see.. :) I was wondering what it would be to share those happy moments.. Not anything great.. But those small moments of happiness which crosses you every now and then.. Those times when you smiled and laughed for very small reasons.. When you dint think of any thing else and enjoyed that passing minute.. Well.. When life seemed all bliss..

It happens with me frequently these days.. When I am actually laughing forgetting that a whole world exists around me.. There are a lot of times when I talk to friends and there is some sweet talk.. Something emotional.. Something mushy as we choose to call it.. When you know someone loves you so much and will stand by you no matter what.. There are those times when you get happy for so many other reasons but people.. Success.. No.. Those are not what I'm talking about.. This is entirely different.. Something which is not important.. Something which you have never thought of as a source of happiness.. Yet that which made you talk.. Get enthusiastic.. And yes.. Forget the whole world..

I had one of those moments yesterday.. If I'm going to explain it, it would just seem immaterial.. The topic of discussion, you will see, was just too arbit.. We were talking of movies.. Well.. Kinda.. All those movies of yester years which I've liked.. Which he has enjoyed.. Those nice songs which gave us so much a sense exuberance.. Those songs which we still love to listen to.. Those cute scenes and dialogues which we have thought were best and still remember.. It was actually nothingness.. But we enjoyed it.. What made it the best was the fact that.. When I am about to start talking of some song which I still enjoy there he was talkign about it.. n.. When I say there is this movie in which.... he completes it with the very scene I was going to talk about.. It was mutual.. Of course.. N thats what made it better.. Hey.. Did you realize.. I had already mentioned it was the best.. N.. Here it is.. Better than that.. :)

All those ebullient talks.. Those talks with no inhibition whatsoever.. Those talks which have no sense or meaning but still is great fun and make you so very happy.. More so.. That feeling of knowing that some idiot exists on planet earth who is exactly as stupid and silly (not to mention weird) as you are.. Well.. Elysian..

No comments: