Friday, January 11, 2008

what am i doing here!!

I jus do not know why i am writing this. But it so happens that i want to. I have this account in blogger for more than a year now and all that i have done is some 8 posts. Moreover all of it had been some arbitrary crap which no one would bother to read. Well.. the fact is, i do enjoy doing it. It feels quite good when i post something. Not that a lot of people will read this, but to a small set of my good friends who do, i convey something which i have not spoken out to them. Though they don't comment here they always talk to about it. This makes the bond stronger.

Now, for what has been entirely wrong is, i have always wanted to post different things. I read quite a few blogs regularly and i admire them. I don't want to name them as yet. But what they write is so good. They can make you laugh, smile and think too. They comment on so many social issues, sports, politics and so much more. And, mine is always some kind of personal experience which so many can never relate themselves to. I have always wanted to write something like it but never have been able to complete it. As a result, this blog has become something like a public diary of mine.

The problem with me is i have this uncanny knack of being able to make simple issues very complicated and think along the lines which people never dream of. One of best friends always tells me this. I give a entirely new and wrong dimension to his statements most of the time and we end up fighting over nothing. But howsoever i try i find it very difficult to get out of this. Its not the case only with some friends but with my exams even. I always give a very complicated solution to some simple problems. I just do not know why it happens yet it is always easier for me to make it complicated. So, this blog has been of great help in this regard. I don't offend anyone, i don't have to argue with anyone, i don't end up a talk with hostile remarks and so many times with a lot to worry about. I can always write whatever i want and let them read it at some later date. Even now they do react to it but the magnitude of it very less compared to what it used to be.

So, all that this blog is meant for is for me to express all that i feel without having to face people and letting them change my stand or stop me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol..lol..lol... u r never gonna change :)
hmm.. no offence meant... :P

oh yeah... the previous posts r gud... if only u could make ur blog more public... i mean theres no link except in ur orkut profile...